Sunday, August 11, 2013

Susan J Salehi Bankruptcy Attorney - Can a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Solve Your Bankruptcy Problems?

Some firms file a lot of Chapter 7 cases but seem to not explain or offer their clients the option of a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, which can help you bring pastdue mortgage payments current, "strip off" unsecured second mortgages, pay pastdue taxes and child support/alimony, stop lawsuits, etc. Chapter 13 is also very helpful for people who make too much money to qualify for a Chapter 7 or too many assets that they might lose in a Chapter 7 case.

I have met with many people who met with one of the attorneys who only do Chapter 7 and who had not been advised of the advantages of filing a Chapter 13. Fortunately, I could still help those people keep their homes and reorganize their debts. Others have come to me after they filed a Chapter 7 through one of these "Chapter 7 only firms" and it is so difficult to have to explain to them that they could have kept their home if they have been given a comprehensive consultation and been given all of their options before filing.

I have offices in Ventura (805) 654-1467, Santa Barbara (805) 202-4688, Bakersfield (661) 631-0252, and Woodland Hills (818) 880-8305. If you prefer, you can contact me by email at salehilaw@aol.com or through my website at www.bkhelpnow.com.

I represent debtors exclusively in Consumer and Small Business Bankruptcies, and have represented 1000's of clients since 1991.

There are very few people that I cannot help with either a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.

Bankruptcy us not a bad word. It is a very helpful process to get your financial life back on track.

The call is free. The consultation is free. you will always meet with me, never a paralegal or other assistant. Most of my work is done on a "flat fee" basis and you will receive a written fee quote before you leave my office.